Microsoft Dynamics CRM™ and Government Case Management for Executives
Purpose: To provide Directors and Senior Managers with the knowledge and tools needed to successfully deliver a Case Management Solution using Microsoft Dynamics CRM™. This unique course provides a blend of hands-on exercises, group discussion, and instructor lead modules. We will arm you with the knowledge you need to assess, plan and implement the new Shared Case Management System.
Who should attend:
- Project Leaders/Champions wanting to implement the Shared Case Management System in their organizations.
- Project Managers tasked with leading the implementation.
- Directors and Senior Managers that need tools to record stakeholder interactions during program delivery activities.
- What you will learn:
- Which types of program delivery activities are suited to Case Management solutions
- Visualize how Microsoft Dynamics CRM™ supports Case Management
- How to plan your implementation project
- Implementation key success factors and risks
- Helpful ideas for the Business Case for your Case Management project
When: June 11, 2014 at 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM