Web Accessibility Specialist
Reference # : CM-12382-B
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Web Accessibility Specialist to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a 3-month, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have a strong background in accessible web development
- Must have knowledge of UI design, implementation and testing
- Must have expert knowledge of WCAG 2.1
- Must have functional knowledge of WAI-ARIA (expertise would be an asset)
- Must have knowledge of accessibility features across a full range of operating systems
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
Please apply directly in confidence to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.