VMware Virtual Infrastructure Specialist
Reference # : JP-13031
Category: System Administration
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a VMware Virtual Infrastructure Specialist to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a one (1) year, remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance (or higher)
- A minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience working with VMware vSphere 7.x (VSAN and NSX-T), VMware SRM, EMC RP4VM, VMWare vRealize Orchestration and Automation, Ansible Tower, and Azure DevOps
- Demonstrated work experience in scripting language, such as PowerShell or Python and in creating automation scripts, deploying orchestration and automation processes and products
- Developing and supporting IAC (Infrastructure as Code) with tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Azure, etc.
- System administration (VxRail, VSAN, Dell PowerEdge support considered an asset)
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Demonstrated experience with technical decision-making needed to support a 24/7/365, multi-tiered large-scale production environment
- ITIL, TOGAF, and Agile certifications are considered an asset
Please apply directly in confidence to: JulieP@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.