Tester (user testing)
Reference # : BB-12401
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Quality Assurance
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Tester (user testing) to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for an 8-month contract, with the possibility of an extension.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have at least 10 years of experience working in an Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) environment
- Must have experience with BMC Remedy or another ITSM/ITIL tool
- Leadership skills would be an asset
- Previous Government of Canada (GOC) experience would be an asset
- Plan, organize, and schedule testing efforts for BMC system, including the execution of systems integration tests, performance and stress tests and user acceptance testing (e.g., stress tests)
- Develop test strategies and plans for BMC system where multiple development teams are situated in different geographic locations, working with Testers, Developers and Architects as necessary
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts
- Supervise testing in accordance with the test plan
- Manage and monitor test plans for all levels of testing
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.