Technology Architect – CRM and PowerApps
Reference # : LL-12277
Category: Technology Architect
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Technology Architect with MS Dynamics CRM and MS PowerApps experience who can provide services in support of one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This consulting opportunity which has an expected start at the beginning of June, runs to the end of December 2021 with a possible extension. Please note that the work can be done remotely with a possible future requirement for some onsite work (if COVID restrictions are lifted).
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada (GoC) security clearance (Reliability level)
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) in a related role
- Must have experience with MS Power Platform (PowerApps/web portal and Power Automate
- Must have experience working on projects involving MS Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 365
- Experience with the customization and configuring of CRM solutions
- Experience with the analysis, design, development of application components and web services for CRM solutions
- Experience using CRM solutions to standardize applications on common technology platforms
- Experience working on Government of Canada (GoC) Shared Case Management systems and/or GoC projects involving MS Dynamics CRM
- Excellent communications skills (English -written and verbal)
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.