Reference # : LL-12225
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Technical Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Technical Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an April 1st start for a 6-month contract, with the possibility of renewal.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have comprehensive understanding of the technical capabilities offered by MS Dynamics CRM
- Must have experience establishing technical standards for MS Dynamics CRM technical frameworks
- Must have experience translating functional and business requirements into technical requirements for MS Dynamics CRM
- Must have experience in the development and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM for High Availability and High-Volume Applications within a multi-application, multi-tier Information Technology (IT) environment
Please apply directly in confidence to: JennaS@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.