Reference # : PR-12363
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: System Analyst
Type: Contract, Part time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an ETL Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a part time contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have a minimum of 10 years working within the IM/IT industry
- Must have experience assessing ETL tools for data integration and making recommendations to stakeholders
- Must have experience working with Talend
- Experience with informatica would be an asset
- Minimum 10 years experience leading and developing requirements, feasibility and specification documents
- Minimum 10 years experience recommending alternatives and options for solutions to stakeholders
- Previous Government of Canada experience would be an asset
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.