SharePoint Developer (Top Secret clearance) – Government of Canada client
Reference # : DC-13416
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Programmer Analyst, SharePoint Online Developer
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a SharePoint Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate, long-term, remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Top Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have experience working with SharePoint Online
- Experience with Power Platform (Power Apps and Power Automate)
- Experience with Azure Functions
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with SPFX
- Develop software application, program analysis, design, development, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, configuration, implementation, problem diagnostics and resolution;
- Perform data optimization, data modeling, database design, as well as field mapping from the current versions to the new product versions;
- Develop prototypes, models, standards and other requirements in the technical context of systems, application and security;
- Document all aspects of the solution design/development, testing, implementation and detailed deployment instructions;
- Troubleshoot technical issues in conjunction with internal support teams;
- Advise and assist with software build issues
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.