Senior UI/UX Designer
Reference # : DC-12580
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Programmer Analyst, UI/UX Designer
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior UI/UX Designer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start, on a long-term (multi-year), mostly remote contract (some onsite work in Ottawa may be required).
- Must currently hold a valid secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 years of experience in IT
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with technical staff
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Working as part of an Agile application development team.
- A degree or diploma would be an asset
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.