Senior Splunk Integration Specialist
Reference # : JP-12862
Category: Architect, System Administration
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Splunk Integration Specialist to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a full-time long-term (1 year + 2-year extension), remote contract.
- Must have a minimum of five years of demonstrated experience working with Splunk Enterprise Security
- Should have an accredited Splunk Enterprise Certification
- Must have demonstrated recent experience setting up Splunk with a large organization
- Must have demonstrated experience in developing and implementing advanced data analytical use cases including machine learning models
- Must have demonstrated experience parsing data files for Splunk
- Must have demonstrated experience performing threat hunting or detection engineering
- Should have experience with Cyber Security projects that involved Solution Integration with multiple vendor technologies
- Should have knowledge of service and project delivery methodologies
- Should have experience with agile and traditional system development life cycles (SDLC)
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance or be eligible to obtain one
- Must currently hold a University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Should have a demonstrated experience using Linux, windows and Syslog
- The ability to communicate effectively in French will be considered a strong asset
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.