Senior Project Manager
Reference # : JP-12991
Category: Project Manager
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This contract runs to January 2023 with possible renewal. The work can be done remotely. A valid Government of Canada SECRET security clearance is required.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance (SECRET level)
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of related IM/IT experience
- Experience managing projects involving business transformation initiatives
- Experience with project involving implementation of ERP solutions (e.g., CRM etc)
- Experience with standardization and securing of customer facing service offerings enabled by the Microsoft Cloud (Azure)
- Experience managing projects related to the management of IT services in public service organizations
- Experience working with Senior Management within the Canadian Federal Government (briefings, presentations etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining project management plans
- Experience developing key milestones and detailed project plans
- Creating and updating project dashboards and writing weekly project updates
- Experience creating communications plan and managing /providing oversight (e.g, schedule, resources, project scope and risk)
- Providing regular updates to stakeholders and clients
- Experience coaching other resources on project management activities
- Experience meeting with development team and resources to document progress on a regular basis
- Scheduling and coordinating key activities such as demos, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Any experience developing integrated project plan (multiple projects and platform initiative) would be an asset (nice to have)
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.