Senior Project Manager
Reference # : PR-12957
Location: Ontario, Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Project Manager
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager with at least 10 years of experience to support one of our valued Government of Canada client. This is for a long term, remote contract. A valid Government of Canada Reliability Clearance (level 1) is required.
- Must currently hold a Reliability level Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in the field of Project Management
- Must have demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Azure DevOps and Project Gating process
- Must have demonstrated experience leading the project during the development, implementation and operations start-up by identifying which resources are required to complete the project and that the project is developed and is fully operational within project schedule timelines, cost and performance parameters
- Must have demonstrated experience developing and leading project plans
- Must have demonstrated experience reporting on artifacts and deliverables including conducting quality assurance for governance deliverables
- Must have demonstrated experience developing project work plans and optimization scenario using Microsoft Project
- Must have demonstrated experience creating project charters and contingency plans
- Must have demonstrated experience revising project estimates for the execution phases
- Must have demonstrated experience with project complexity assessments
- Must have demonstrated experience tracking project issues and risks and follow up with mitigation and resolution
- Must have demonstrated experience preparing plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems
Please apply directly in confidence to: danielleb@Coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.