Reference # : LL-12917
Category: ETL Developer, Programmer Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an ETL Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Must have over 10 years of experience working in an IM/IT environment as a Senior Programmer Analyst
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working on complex BI solutions with enterprise data warehouse and data marts
- Must have experience and be informed around Cloud such as DataStage for existing or Data Factory/DataBricks/Synapse for future cloud work
- Create and modify code and software
- Create and modify screens and reports
- Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and/or applications
- Design, develop and maintain the OLAP components, metadata models and reports for the reporting application
- Analyze documented business requirements and recommend technical
- Create and maintain BI documentation using MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work closely with the data modellers, project managers, business analysts, DBAs and other technical resources to ensure that the data delivery environment meets the users’ requirements for access and response time
- Attend meetings with departmental resources as required
- Recommend development and design standards for reporting application development
- Document and develop best practices and standards for reporting application development
Please apply directly in confidence to: jenniferR@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.