Senior Programmer Analyst – MS Dynamics (CRM/D365)
Reference # : LL-12790
Category: MS Dynamics CRM, Programmer Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst – MS Dynamics (CRM/D365) to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This contract runs to the end of March 2023 with possible extension. The work can be done remotely. A valid Government of Canada Reliability clearance (level 1) is required.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience working as a Programmer/Analyst
- Experience with the development of CRM functions and experience with integration and deployment of CRM based solutions
- Minimum six years of experience leading and configuring of MS Dynamics (CRM) designs and specifications on Enterprise IT projects
- Minimum six years of experience with the configuration of MS Dynamics (CRM) designs and specification
- Experience designing, developing and integrating MS Dynamics (CRM) with internet facing web applications
- Experience with unit, integration and system testing
- Experience with the development/update of technical specifications
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.