Senior .NET Developer
Reference # : BB-12281
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: .NET Developer, Programmer Analyst
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking two Senior .NET Developers to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 years of experience as a Full stack .NET Developer
- Experience with .NET MVC, .NET API, SQL/Postgres
- Experience with Agile and Azure cloud technologies
- Collaborate with the agile development team, to work on the deployment, customization, and integration of computer systems
- Design, develop, modify, maintain, and expand highly complex new and existing software solutions
- Conduct code and design reviews
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap
- Lead studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed computer systems, and for the development of functional and system design specifications
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals, to ensure software applications are produced in alignment with business requirements
- Coach, mentor, and train personnel to perform any of the above tasks
- Derive functional requirements from business requirements for the development of the system
- Design documentation for the development of the system
- Design Application Features and perform automated testing that meet business requirements using .Net, Azure SQL and other Azure Cloud-based Services
- Perform continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) of the application
- Create automated testing for each business requirement
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.