Senior .NET Developer
Reference # : JP-12291
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: .NET Developer
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with .NET application development using MS Visual Studio .NET
- Experience with NET application development utilizing C#.NET with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- Experience with development of SQL stored procedures and Transact-SQL (T-SQL) queries in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Experience with development of Transact-SQL (T-SQL) queries and stored procedures in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Experience with design and development of enterprise class relational databases
- Experience with developing public-facing web applications/web sites which are compliant with the Government of Canada Web standards: Common Look and Feel (CLF) Standards 2.0 / Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) / Web Experience Toolkit (WET).
- Experience with developing Web Services using protocols SOAP and/or J-SON
- Experience with developing applications using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS/Azure DevOps).
- Experience with developing web applications using HTML5 and CSS
- a valid Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) or Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) certification
- Updating existing code and/or developing new code as per functional designs to produce new versions of the application
- Analyzing system requirements
- Performing version control activities using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for releases incorporating new requirements
- Developing application/code changes compliant with GoC WCAG standards
- Conducting unit testing activities on new versions
- Analyzing and fixing reported bugs/problems
- Tracking and reporting the status of reported problem reports
- Attending problem review board meetings
- Building prototypes and/or proof of concepts
- Preparing and presenting briefings, presentations/demos, updates, briefing notes, and/or reports
- Adhering to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
- Developing or contributing to the technical system proposal
- Collaborating with other members of the development/operational team, using analytical and problem-solving abilities to create better solution
- Analyzing and evaluating alternative technology solutions to meet business problems
- Applying the applicable architecture, design, and standards to development projects
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.