Senior MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Reference # : LL-12374
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: MS Dynamics CRM, Programmer Analyst
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior MS Dynamics CRM Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 years of experience as a Developer/Programmer Analyst on Enterprise IT projects with three or more tier architecture and an organization-wide base
- Over 6 years of experience implementing MS Dynamics CRM (analyzing business requirements, deriving architectural and high-level design, implementing the solutions, thoroughly testing the solution, and delivering the solution to business owners)
- Establishing technical standards for MS Dynamics CRM technical frameworks
- Translating functional and business requirements into technical requirements for MS Dynamics CRM
- Developing and implementing MS Dynamics CRM for High Availability (HA- 24/7 x365) and High Volume Applications (over 100 users across multiple locations) within a multi-application, multi-tier Information Technology (IT) environment
- Experience developing using GCcase with supporting integrated/interfaced components
- Experience with Power Apps portal
- Experience gathering and deriving requirements, providing high level and detailed software design
- Experience in client/development meetings as part of a development team
- Preparing, publishing and presenting briefings and presentations to technical and managerial audiences for MS Dynamics CRM.
- Configuring/building case management system using MS Dynamics CRM (including public facing web application)
- Contributing to coordination artifacts, such as Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Project Plans
- Partaking in focus groups and requirement sessions to establish and understand stakeholder requirements
- Performing gap fit analysis against selected products
- Conducting knowledge transfer sessions with internal resources. Mentoring and teaching technical aspects of MS Dynamics CRM techniques to development teams, clients and co-workers
- Documenting and tracking progress following the Agile approach
- Unit testing code and performing system testing
- Performing analysis and system testing to determine source of reported errors
- Supporting release process (QA, CATE, Production)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.