Senior Mobile Developers
Reference # : CM-12404
Category: Programmer Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking Senior Mobile Developers to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a 6-month, offsite contract. A valid Government of Canada security clearance at the Reliability level is required.
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance – Reliability level or higher
- Valid Canadian Degree/Diploma or Degree/Diploma accredited by a Canadian entity
- Must have strong expertise developing mobile applications (iOS or Android) while ensuring accessibility is up to Government of Canada standards
- Must have excellent attention to detail with an ability to note current accessibility issues and solutions to address them
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable with a dynamic and fast paced environment that is likely to require additional hours or off hour work
- Nice to have: Bilingualism in French or Spanish is an asset
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.