Senior Java Developer/Technical Architect
Reference # : JI-013271
Location: Ontario, Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Architect, Java Developer
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Java Developer/Technical Architect to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a long-term, remote contract.
• Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
• Must have over 10 years of experience as a Java Developer/Technical Architect
• Must have experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Must have over 10 years of experience working with Java, and AWS, Azure, Cloud.
• Experience developing technical architectures, frameworks, impact analysis, and strategies
• Experience developing, testing and implementing small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems
• Experience reviewing technical infrastructure design for compliance to standards and to recommend performance improvements
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.