Senior Information Management Architect
Reference # : LL-12916
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Information Management Architect to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Must have over 10 years of experience as a Information Management Architect
- Experience analyzing existing capabilities and requirements, developing redesigned frameworks and recommend areas for to improve capability and integration
- Experience developing and documenting detailed statements of requirements
- Experience evaluating existing procedures and methods, identifying and documenting database content, structure, and application subsystems, and developing data dictionaries
- Experience defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems
- Experience with prototype potential solutions, providing trade-off information and suggesting recommended courses of action
- Experience performing information modelling in support of Business Process Reengineering implementation
- Experience performing cost/benefit analysis of implemented processes and solutions
- Experience providing advice in developing and integrating process and information models between business processes to eliminate information and process redundancies
- Experience providing advice in defining new requirements and opportunities for applying efficient and effective solutions
- Experience Identifying and providing preliminary costs of potential options
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.