Senior Information Architect
Reference # : DC-012961
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Information Management (IM)
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Information Architect with at least 12 years of experience to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients in an M365 Records Management project. This is for a long-term multi-year, remote contract. A valid Government of Canada Secret-level Clearance (level 2) is required.
- Must currently hold a Secret level Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Must have a minimum of twelve (12) years of demonstrated experience in the field of Business Analysis or Information Architecture
- Must have demonstrated experience working on the implementation of a Record and Document Management (RDM) system
- Must have experience with IM Architecture and SharePoint
- Must have experience developing workflow templates based on work process mapping
- Must be located in the National Capital Region (95% of the work will be done remotely)
Please apply directly in confidence to: weronikad@Coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.