Senior IM Architect/ETL Developer
Reference # : PS-12369
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Architect, Information Management (IM)
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior IM Architect/ETL Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 years of experience as an IM Architect/ ETL Developer
- Hands-on experience with ETL design, development, unit testing, deployment, and status reporting
- Experience in providing strategic Records Management and Information Management (RM&IM) advice to senior management up to and including Deputy Minister(s) on the design, implementation and maintenance of Records Management and Information Management technologies, supporting taxonomies and policy instruments in accordance with GoC RM&IM policies, directives and standards.
- Experience with developing and implementing Function Based Classification Structure and File Plans
- Experience with developing, implementing, or supporting Retention and Disposition
- very good knowledge of Data Validation (for relational, data marts), Entity Relationships/modelling, Oracle and MSSQL databases, Unit testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Automation/scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS ETL (transformations, load strategies – initial, incremental loads, etc.), and Defects management
- Previous Government of Canada experience
- Degree or diploma in business or technology would be an asset
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.