Senior Full Stack Developer
Reference # : JS-13259
Category: .NET Developer, Full Stack, Programmer Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is a long-term, remote contract. A valid Government of Canada security clearance at the Reliability level is required.
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level
- Must have 10+ years of experience in an IM/IT environment
- Must have experience with Microsoft .NET development
- Must have experience with Microservices (Architectual design that distributes services into containers with its database)
- Must have experience with API (Communication protocol or tool that helps integrate services or with 3rd party applications)
- Must be experienced in an Agile environment
- Must have strong conflict resolution and communication skills
- Experience with automation testing and security knowledge are considered a strong asset
Please apply directly in confidence to: JonathanM@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.