Senior Drupal Developer
Reference # : JP-12336
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Drupal, Programmer Analyst
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Drupal Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 years of experience as a Developer/Programmer-Analyst
- Experience installing, configuring, and developing
- Experience integrating plug-ins to extend system core features
- Experience with PHP, Drupal, Docker containers, and other Open source technologies
- Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and WET for Government of Canada
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Please apply directly in confidence to: Julievr@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.