Senior Data Management Project Manager
Reference # : PR-13055
Category: Information Management (IM), Management Consultant, Project Manager
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Data Management Project Manager to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start on a remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability level Government of Canada Security Clearance (or higher)
- Must have a minimum of 10 years as a Project Manager, managing IT projects
- Must have previous Project Manager experience working on a minimum of three Federal Government IT projects
- Must be a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience developing and managing project budgets is considered a strong asset
- Experience working with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is considered a strong asset
- Experience working closely with both internal and external project stakeholders is considered a strong asset
Please apply directly in confidence to: JonathanM@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.