Senior Data Centre Operations Technician – Calgary
Reference # : JP-012672
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Data Centre Operations Technician to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term (3 year), on-site (Calgary) contract. The successful candidate must be available for On-Call and overtime work.
- A minimum of ten years of experience working with hardware and data centers
- A minimum of two years of experience in installation and power-up (Rack & Stack) of servers, peripherals, and network equipment
- A minimum of two years of experience and exposure in IT Operations work including, the operational capabilities and typical challenges of data centre operations
- Experience with cabling infrastructure, as well as, maintaining documentation of newly installed infrastructure devices
- Experience with data centre facilities infrastructure, such as HVAC, service entrances, UPS, etc.
- Experience coordinating onsite support of third-party contractors performing infrastructure projects, preventative maintenance, or testing
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance or be eligible to obtain one
Note: The Consultant may be required to travel to Bank sites in Kamloops and Vancouver.
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.