Senior Cloud Technology Consultant
Reference # : JP-12280
Category: Project Executive
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Technology Consultant to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have experience with transformation and modernization projects that involve enablement of cloud technologies and services including the delivery of services across all cloud delivery models – SaaS, IaaS and PaaS – and encompass the entire Microsoft stack of cloud services
- Must have experience with security controls to meet the Government of Canada’s Protected B, Medium Integrity, Medium Availability (PBMM) profile for Cloud-based GC Services
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to lead discussions involving senior management/stakeholders
- Must have experience with modernization of legacy applications including developing cloud readiness migration strategies
- Experience with M365 for technical change release management
- Experience with D365 an asset
- Solid understanding of information management, service management, security, system administration, solution design and delivery, enterprise architecture, strategic planning and project leadership
- Recent experience following an Agile methodology and participating in sprint planning and scrum meetings/stand ups
Please apply directly in confidence to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.