Client Relationship Manager/Business Analyst
Reference # : LL-13125
Category: Business Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Client Relationship Manager/Business Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a long-term remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have at least 10 years of experience working in an IM/IT environment as a Business Analyst
- Must have experience with Client Relationship Management
- Must have experience creating Business Requirements Documents
- Must have experience using Unified Modeling Language (UML) tools
- Must have great interpersonal skills, be organized, have strong communication skills, and have experience working with teams
- Experience using Sparx Enterprise Architect would be an asset
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Masters Certificate in Business Analysis would be an asset
Please apply directly in confidence to: JenniferR@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.