Senior Change Management Business Analyst
Reference # : JP-12846
Category: Business Analyst, Change Management Consultant
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Change Management Business Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients with a desktop modernization initiative. This is for a long-term, remote contract, with a strong possibility of extension alongside a fantastic core team of 8 and a diverse roster of internal clients.
- Must currently hold a Secret Level Government of Canada clearance
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have demonstrated hands on experience with participating in working group sessions and conducting interviews with clients to gather their functional and non-functional requirements, and in documenting and recording records of decision through working groups.
- Experience documenting requirements for review by different stakeholders
- Experience proposing solutions relating to business process improvements and business procedures;
- Experience developing performance measurement standards.
- Experience preparing project decks for status reporting to the working group and executive sponsors.
- Experience documenting recommendations in the form of mock-ups, use cases/user stories, and schedules
- Experience documenting requests for functional changes to the solution.
- Experience preparing and coordinating training
- Drafting User Acceptance Test (UAT) cases, and documenting issues identified in UAT,
- Participating in change impact analysis and change management activities.
- Participating in organizational realignment (job re-design organizational re-structuring).
- Must have strong dynamic oral and written communication skills
Please apply directly in confidence to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.