Senior Business Analyst (Release Coordinator)
Reference # : JI-013010
Category: Business Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst (Release Coordinator) to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Background in IT technology, computer science or similar field
- Technical aptitude and interest in technology
- Experience with the software development lifecycle, Cloud technology, ITIL Methodology
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English, French is an asset
- Experience coordinating releases and issue resolution, working in a technical team environment
and communicating and negotiating with technical resources in a concise, respectful manner
- Experience with DevOps, Jira or other ticketing system
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and meet tight timelines
- Ability to work under pressure
- ITIL Certified is considered a strong asset
- Experience with MS Office, Slack, DevOps is considered an asset
Please apply with your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.