Senior Business Analyst – Data Management
Reference # : LL-13264
Category: Business Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst with experience providing services in support of Data Management solutions (BI/Analytics/Reporting). This contract, which can be done on a remote basis, runs until end of March 2023 with possible one year extension. A valid Government of Canada security clearance at the Reliability level is required.
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience in a related area
- Must have extensive experience providing business analysis services in support of Business Intelligence (BI)/Analytics (Data Management) solutions
- Experience gathering, analyzing and documenting requirements, in support of the development of enterprise IM/IT solutions
- Experience with the development or maintenance of enterprise level BI/Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) based analytics reporting solutions
- Experience developing/documenting business requirements, functional specs and/or Use Case documentation
- Experience developing, managing and maintaining client and stakeholder relationships
- Experience facilitating, chairing and coordinating JAD sessions, working groups and/or client meetings
- Experience working in matrix environment, representing the technical development team in discussions with clients, functional specialists and the IM/IT specialists to influence and obtain agreement on the requirements for technology services
- Experience providing actionable insights that can be easily interpreted by the product owners/clients, developers, testers and other relevant members in various groups/departments
- Experience working in Government of Canada (GoC) and Federal government crown corporations would be a strong asset
- Excellent English communications skills (written and verbal)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.