Senior Business Analyst
Reference # : LL-12915
Category: Business Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have over 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience developing and documenting statements of requirements for considered alternatives
- Experience with metadata management
- Experience with data de-identification and data masking
- Experience performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information procedures and decision flows
- Experience evaluating existing procedures and methods, identifying and documenting items such as database content, structure, and applications subsystems
- Experience establishing acceptance test criteria with client
- Experience documenting and developing best practices and standards for business analysis for reporting application development
- Experience identifying opportunities for business process improvement
- Experience assisting in the management, development, and mentoring of junior Business Analysts
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.