Security Screening Coordinator/ACSO
Reference # : VC-11532
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Internal Position
Type: Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is seeking a dynamic and high-achieving Security Screening Coordinator/Alternate Company Security Officer (ACSO) to be part of its expanding team. The role involves working closely with IT consultants and working on the initiation, maintenance and renewal of federal personnel security clearances.
The Security Screening Coordinator/Alternate Company Security Officer (ACSO) acts as an important channel of communication with consultants and internal CORADIX staff members to ensure that security clearance application initiations, duplications and renewals are completed and submitted in a timely and accurate manner. The ACSO is also responsible for signing and keeping on file security screening certificates and briefing forms, submitting requests for termination of clearances, and providing support to the Proposal Coordinator and proposal management process as required.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have one (1) to three (3) years of experience working in a fast-paced and professional business/office environment
- Must have experience working in a deadline driven environment, with proven ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Must excel at working in a team environment and maintaining positive relationships with co-workers
- Must have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must hold or be eligible for a Secret-level Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Prior experience working as an Alternate Company Security Officer (ACSO) in the recruiting/staffing industry
- Sales or customer service experience
- Bilingualism (French/English)
- Post-secondary education
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.