Security Data Engineer
Reference # : JP-13825
Category: Security Data Engineer
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Security Data Engineer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients with ground to cloud security assessments (SMAP).
This contract, which can be done on a fully remote basis, runs to the end of July 2024 with possible extension. A valid Government of Canada security clearance at the Reliability level is required.
Required skills and experience:
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level
- Minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience in a related area
- Must have experience with Security Management Action Plans (SMAP) and Security Assessment Reports (SAR)
- Experience with the review and analysis of cloud data processes and operational procedures
- Experience developing Security Requirements Traceability (SRTM) responses
- Experience demonstrating compliance with Security standards and translation of requirements to write responses and collect evidence to submit for Security Assessment and Authorizations (SA&As)
- Must have experience with cloud platform technologies, specifically Azure and AWS
- Experience with the analysis, assessment and delivery of recommendations related to areas which include:
- design and implementation of highly scalable data management systems;
- capacity planning procedures;
- backup and restore procedures;
- analytics tools (Big Data and data pipelines);
- Infrastructure for transformation and loading of data;
- data transformation processes, data structures, metadata etc.,
- security requirements
- Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.