Scrum Master – Government of Canada
Reference # : JP-12413
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Scrum Master
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Scrum Master to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an August 2021 start for a long-term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working hands-on in an Agile environment as Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- A minimum of five (5) years of working with Software Development, IT and/ or DevOps teams, preferably both remote and co-located
- Demonstrated experience implementing best practices and standards related to Agile scrum development and testing practices
- Demonstrated experience with Agile tools, such as Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow, etc.
- Agile Certification (CSM, CSP, CSC certifications or equivalent)
- Facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Focus squads on value creation
- Support the product owners and provide education where needed
- Track and communicate velocity and sprint/release progress
- Assist with backlog refinement
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Facilitate discussion and resolution of blockers
- Enable the squads in practicing the Agile principles and help them achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
Please apply directly in confidence to: Kelseyf@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.