Reference # : JG-12345
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Type: Full time
CORADIX is growing and we are looking for a positive and ambitious person to join our Recruitment team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working with people and are looking to join a winning company in a role with high earning potential, this is the role for you!
What you will do:
- Full cycle recruitment (sourcing, screenings, interviews, negotiation, and reference checks)
- Identify, source and maintain a pipeline of candidates through a variety of platforms: social media, job boards, networking, headhunting, etc.
- Working with executives on the development of recruitment best practices, including interview techniques, compensation strategies, appropriate documentation and other assessment tools as required
- Headhunting – thinking outside the box and getting results
- Maintaining strong working relationships involving liaising with Account Executives and Consultants to prepare high quality proposals
- Partner closely with Account Executives to understand the requirements and manage expectations
- Managing conflicting priorities while continuing to follow up with hiring managers and executives with progress updates
- Updating and maintaining our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Writing and editing winning proposal submissions
- Maintaining professional and courteous candidate communication and fostering long-term relationships with prospective candidates
- Must be eligible for a Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years in a client/customer facing role, previous recruitment or sales experience considered a strong asset
- Must work well under pressure and have strong organizational skills
- Must be a true team player who enjoys a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Experience meeting and exceeding targets
- Knowledge of recruitment/talent acquisition practices including use of job boards and social media is considered a strong asset
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.