REACT Full Stack Developer
Reference # : DC-13060
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Full Stack
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a REACT Full Stack Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must be willing to work primarily on-premises due to the nature of the production networks
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with front end development
- Minimum 10 years of experience with back end development
- Minimum five years of experience using React.js
- Experience utilizing API Architecture
- Experience with leveraging payloads from SQL servers
- Experience with SharePoint REST API is considered an asset
- Experience with UI/UX design is considered an asset
- When required, document and assist in the deployment of any libraries and/or associated dependencies for the code solution into production networks/tech stacks
- Integrate developed visualization solutions into other web-based products (eg iframes in dashboards, integrate into the system application frameworks, etc)
- Assist the technical team and/or any designated product owners with gathering and understanding requirements for data visualization solutions
- Advise both the technical team and product clients on UI/UX design considerations when assisting in gathering and understanding requirements for data visualization solutions
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.