Reference # : LL-12475
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Project Executive
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Project Executive to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start, on a long-term, remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10+ years of experience as a Project Executive
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM (D365) Upgrade/Cloud Deployment projects where an on-premise system is migrated to D365 SaaS, as well as experience with PowerApps portal
- Experience developing or implementing change management processes
- Experience managing several Project Managers, each responsible for projects and their associated project teams
- Experience defining and documenting project objectives, and determining budget requirements
- Experience developing or implementing risk and issue management processes
- Experience coordinating activities with other the Public Sector organizational executives to ensure all organizational stakeholders are committed and moving forward projects and organizational goals
- Experience managing several sub-projects each responsible for an element of a global organization project (with several technical and financial separated parts contributing to the completion of a high, indivisible objective)
- Experience monitoring project plans, and reporting progress to organizational executives
- Experience providing regular status reports and preparing presentation material
- Experience overseeing the execution of the project plan activities and tasks
- Experience creating gating documentation required for investment project planning
- Experience ensuring effective communication and collaboration throughout the project
- Experience setting the project’s priorities in consultation with the product owner
- Experience planning the project’s scope and sequencing
- Experience developing schedules and cost estimation
- Experience managing risks, issues, and reporting progress
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.