Programmer Analyst – SharePoint
Reference # : DC-12960
Category: Programmer Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Programmer Analyst (SharePoint) to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is a long-term contract with multiple extension options. This is a long term, mostly remote, multi-year contract. A valid Government of Canada security clearance (reliability level) is required.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance (reliability level)
- Must have a minimum of 10 or more years of IM/IT experience in a related area
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience deploying and maintaining SharePoint (SP 2007 or higher) in a government (municipal, provincial and/or federal government or crown corp) environment
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with developing web-based applications using Microsoft technologies, including ASP.NET Framework and C#
- Any Microsoft SharePoint related certs would be an asset (nice to have)
- Must be willing to occasionally work in person in Ottawa (95% of the work will be done remotely)
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.