Power BI Programmer Analyst
Reference # : LL-12873
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Power Apps Developer, Programmer Analyst
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Power BI Programmer Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a long term, remote contract.
- Must currently hold a Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in the field of Programmer Analyst
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated experience using Power BI
- Must have a minimum of five (5)years of demonstrated experience using Cognos
- Must have demonstrated experience developing, designing, and deploying BI reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI Services
- Must have demonstrated experience training and educating peers on how to use Power BI
- Must have demonstrated experience providing technical support and guidance in delivering solutions/services, resolving issues, implementing change requests, providing tool functionality advice to report creators and report users in Power BI solution in Microsoft cloud platform
- Must have demonstrated experience conducting proof of concepts in Power BI tool to showcase tool functionalities in order to add value both at the report level and at the platform level
- Must have demonstrated experience assisting the clients during the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including guidance and support
- Must have demonstrated experience using Oracle and Azure services
- Must have demonstrated experience gathering requirements (BI, and Analytics) and analyze functional requirements to identify information and data items, data flows, and decision flows
Please apply directly in confidence to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.