Consultant Care and Proposal Coordinator
Reference # : VC-11617
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Internal Position
Type: Full time
The Consultant Care and Proposal Coordinator is a key member of the Recruiting, Proposal Writing and Operations team who supports proposal coordination activities as well as ensures that consultants receive excellent service during their long-term relationship with CORADIX, beyond individual proposals and contracts.
As part of their duties, the Consultant Care and Proposal Coordinator acts as an important channel of communication with consultants by touching base by phone or email, on a regular basis, to ensure that the Recruiting and Account Management teams remain informed of their evolving skill set and changes in availability. The Consultant Care and Proposal Coordinator also provides support to the successful completion of competitive proposal responses, as required.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have one (1) to three (3) years of experience working as a project, proposal or office administrator
- Must have experience working in a deadline driven environment, with proven ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Must have experience in customer service, customer care or performing regular outbound calls/touchpoints
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Must excel at working in a team environment and maintaining positive relationships with co-workers
- Must have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must hold or be eligible for a Secret-level Government of Canada Security Clearance
- Prior experience working in the recruiting/staffing industry
- Prior experience supporting RFP response and proposal delivery, including as a Proposal Coordinator
- Post-secondary education
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.