Network Specialist (Toronto)
Reference # : JS-13121
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Category: Network Administrator, System Administration
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Network Specialist to support one of our valued clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, on-site contract in downtown Toronto.
- Experience in data communications, network principles, traffic engineering, network automation and bandwidth capacity management
- Routing and switching, and firewall rule application experience
- Security technologies and infrastructure – AAA, RADIUS, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, ACL
- Wi-Fi communications protocols and technologies – 802.11 standards, MIMO, TKIP, AES, WPA2 and WPA3
- Experience in a range of tools and systems such as VMWare, Zabbix, Ansible, Windows, Linux, Cisco
- Scripting languages such as Python an asset
- Plans network architecture, implementation and support for existing and new infrastructure.
- Address day-to-day issues or requests in the network environment
- Installs, configures, and maintains necessary hardware for high availability, resiliency, LAN/WLAN/WAN infrastructure
- Install new software releases, system upgrades and patches on various network devices
- Document, track, and monitor network related problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Assist in administration, maintenance, development and implementation of policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of information and availability of systems
- Ensuring compliance with roll out timelines and operational up time metrics
- Providing technical sales support for expanding existing and new business as a subject matter expert
- Provide on call support when required
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.