Reference # : PS-13008
Category: Network Designer
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Network Designer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This contract is for one year with multiple extension options. The work can be done remotely. A valid Government of Canada security clearance at either Top Secret or Secret is required.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working/interacting with Senior Management, enjoys interaction/collaboration with stakeholders/project teams and adapts well to changing requirements.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance (Top Secret or Secret level
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of related IM/IT experience
- Must have experience with Data Centre design from current state to target state
- Experience with large Enterprise, multi-network design
- Experience with CISCO Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) (Software Designed Networking [SDN] solution from Cisco for Data Centers). Any experience with other SDN software defined networks would be an asset (nice to have)
- Experience with data center moves including upgrades and configuration
- Experience supporting network connectivity requirements and implementing network protocols
- Experience providing operational services in support of networks (e.g., firewalls, VPNs, Content filtering etc.)
- Experience with application of ISO and Government standards, policies and procedures (e.g., NIST, ISO, ITSG etc.)
- Experience working with external parties to validate technical specifications of security components
- Experience designing/documenting connectivity requirements and interactions between infrastructure components
- Experience producing high-level diagrams of technical environment to establish connectivity requirements
- Experience preparing technical design documentation with tools such as MS Visio
- Experience producing logical diagrams of existing security and network infrastructures
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.