Network Administrator (F5)
Reference # : MC-12309
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Network Administrator
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Network Administrator to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start on a long-term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 5-10 years of experience working as a Network Administrator to implement, configure and support Network infrastructure
- Previous Government of Canada experience working on large classified networks for over 20,000 end users
- Experience managing the Internet Exchange Gateway (IEG) Services and ensuring continued functionality
- Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, anti-virus/end point protection, DNS, network routing and general knowledge of the F5 services
- Experience with serviceability, to keep the Service/hardware updated (Patched) to ensure continued serviceability
- Experience with Testing and Implementation
- Experience with Capacity Planning, as systems grow, more services are required, including a plan for growth to ensure that service/hardware can support increased capacity
- Experience with Documentation including maintaining, writing, and updating documents to ensure it is up to date and relevant
- Experience with Reporting including any issues or concerns to Management and utilizing reporting tools and service
- Experience with effective analysis to make recommendations on the Service and the way forward (Life Cycle)
- Liaise with departmental technical groups and integration teams.
- Assist in solving technical issues related to the second and third level support and life cycle management of the IM/IT Services.
- Prepare a written analysis of proposed solutions.
- Create analysis reports on matters pertaining to the third level support/technical management and life cycle management of the IEG Services
- Prepare technical documents as and when requested on the procedures regarding third level support or life cycle management
- Assure systems are available and current
- Review and provide written technical comments on technical documentation
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.