.NET Core Developer – Government of Canada
Reference # : JP-12431
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: .NET Developer, Programmer Analyst
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking multiple .NET Core Developers to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have 10 years experience as a .NET Developer
- Must have experience with the following tools and technologies: Microsoft .NET, C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework, MVC, Webforms
- Must be familiar with WET and WCAG
- Developing applications using ASP.NET utilizing VB.NET or C#.NET;
- Developing Transact–SQL queries and stored procedures;
- Developing and conducting unit testing;
- Developing and testing applications;
- Providing help/input in testing applications;
- Participating in/developing reporting requirements;
- Providing Technical Design Documentation (TDD) as per departmental standards;
- Developing applications compliant with GoC WCAG standards v2.0;
- Using Team Foundation Server to maintain record of activity
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.