MS .NET Developer (ASP.net/C#)
Reference # : BB-12531
Category: .NET Developer
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for two (2) Microsoft .NET developers to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This contract runs to the end of March 2022 with a possible extension option. The work can be done remotely.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance (Reliability level)
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience working in IM/IT in a related role
- Must have experience with front and backend development using technologies which include ASP.NET, C#, Entity Framework, MVC and either Oracle or MS SQL Server
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Government of Canada project experience would be an asset
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.