MS Dynamics Developer
Reference # : LL-013571
Category: MS Dynamics CRM
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Senior MS Dynamics Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a remote, long-term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level clearance with the Government of Canada
- Must have at least 10 years of experience working in an IM/IT environment
- Must have significant experience developing MS Dynamics CRM
- Must have experience with unit testing, integration testing, and system testing
- Must have experience with integration and deployment of Dynamics CRM
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze the Entity Relation Diagram and workflow diagrams for the business requirement
- Implement the required functions for the Security Clearance modules
- Make modifications to the logical and physical models to meet business requirements.
- Provide technical assistance, guidance, and direction in terms of data analysis and modeling
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions with internal resources;
- Advise on best practices and set standards;
- Identify technical risks;
- Assist with implementation activities as required.
Please apply directly in confidence to: WeronikaD@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.