Reference # : CM-12361
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Mobile Architect
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Mobile Architect to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is contract will go till March 2022 with a strong possibility of extension. The work can be done remotely at this time.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have a Canadian Degree or Equivalency
- Must have experience with mobile development for both Android and iOS applications
- Must have experience liaising with Business Teams and Development/Testing to determine “art of the possible”
- Must have made meaningful contributions to the building of a minimum viable product, roadmap, and architecture to suit client need
- Must have experience adopting a single code base method
- Must have knowledge/experience using Flutter
- Must have strong communication skills
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.