Mobile Application Developers – iOS and Android
Reference # : CM-12404
Category: Mobile Developer, Programmer Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for Mobile Application Developers (iOS or Android) to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This contract duration is for 6-months. Work can be done remotely.
- Must hold or qualify for a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level
- Valid Canadian Degree/Diploma or Degree/Diploma accredited by a Canadian entity
- Must have strong expertise developing native mobile applications (iOS or Android) using programming languages (e.g., Swift or Objective-C, Kotlin or Java)
- Experience with accessibility standards
- Must have excellent attention to detail with an ability to note current accessibility issues and solutions to address them
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Nice to have: Bilingualism would be an asset
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.