Reference # : LL-13021
Category: Quality Assurance, Tester
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Manual Tester to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long term remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working in an IM/IT environment
- Experience with test planning and coordination
- Experience with management and monitoring of test plans for all levels of testing
- Experience with management of walkthroughs and reviews related to testing and implementation readiness
- Experience with status reporting
- Experience with the development of test scenarios and test scripts
- Experience establishing software testing procedures for unit test, integration testing and regression testing with
emphasis on automating the testing procedures
- Experience sstablishing and operating “interoperability” testing procedures to ensure that the interaction and coexistence of various software elements, which are proposed to be distributed on the common infrastructure
- Experience establishing a validation and verification capability which assumes functional and performance compliance
Please apply directly in confidence to: JonathanM@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.